Monday, October 21, 2013

Blister my feet

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made strongerIn the presence of my Saviour" - Oceans by Hillsong United

Heavy heart tonight. Take me back. Take me back to those starving for truth, hungering for a life worth living.

Blister my feet against soil never toiled
.

Fill my bag with countless seeds to sow (Matthew 13)...Spirit lead me to the ready ground. Overflow my cup with living Water to hydrate the thirsty.

Focus me, embrace me as I steady myself again on American dirt...remembering the faces whom I loved before I knew. Open the gates to proclaim in boldness what You have done for creation, your beautiful creation of 7 billion...and specifically to proclaim to a beautiful group of 31 million motherless who call the land of silks and spices home without a shelter.

(Photo taken at the Ganges River this summer. A holy river for the Hindus...the murky gray from the bodies' ashes, sent on their journey to reincarnation) 

No comments:

Post a Comment