Monday, January 21, 2013

Awaken

"I come alive, come alive, when you speak to me....Awake, awake! Awake my soul! God, resurrect these bones! From death to life, for you alone, awake my soul!"
How else do I put it? I feel alive. ALIVE! It's as if I wake up with a new breath in me...This is the Lord breathing into my life, my lungs are filled, my mind saturated, and my heart is healing...
I feel reenergized...I laughed so hard I can't breathe, I fall asleep with a smile on my face, I walk to class with a new bounce in my step, I stuff my face with fried chicken and macaroni&cheese, and at night I dream of a future, not of a past. I carry myself with a joy that I pray spills over into every aspect of my life...I no longer feel like the broken-hearted girl, but a woman who has experienced the healing mercy of a heavenly Father.
P.S.- As soon as I get more details, I will reveal yet another answered prayer from God. All I can say is that GOD IS AT WORK 

No comments:

Post a Comment